on the verge of extinction... again

drops of sadness: sometimes... i enjoy making mistakes

Sometimes... I don't think I can work hard for too long in order to get what I want. Sometimes... I want to have it fast, I want to have it easy.

It's not a badge of honour, it's not something to brag about, it's not something I'm proud of by any means. It's just a state of fact.

Yet... it is enjoyable at times. I would have turned back real soon if I didn't truly enjoy it. Now it's much too late. The dirtiest thing about this is that, once you've cheated your way into getting something, you'll have to cover your tracks, weave an ever more complicated web of lies... every day... for the rest your life. Unless... you're willing to face the consequences, lose it all and even more.

And I don't want to lose it all. Ten years down this road and I don't intend to turn back. I know now. I've known for almost two years. I'd rather risk my life than face the consequences. I was afraid, I didn't want to die, but I just told myself that whatever becomes, it becomes. And I was not going to tell anybody.

In spite of the fact that it's all not really working for me that well anymore. Old tricks aren't working so well anymore. I always have to find new ones, more and more extreme, more and more dangerous. And sometimes it strikes back. But if I give it up, all Hell will break loose.

It's the only thing that makes me really happy at times, despite making me miserable on other occasions. And despite being what's probably going to take my life.

Fallen Angel. I've been thinking about this while I was having a shower. And this was the song that started just after I came back into my room. How ironic... win big, lose big, wants it all, lose it all - now doesn't that sound familiar?

3 pareri

cine
Camil
cand
sâmbătă, 24 aprilie 2010 la 12:17:00 EEST
one of the best definitions of man/human I've come across so far: man is the animal which makes mistakes :)
cine
Garm
cand
sâmbătă, 24 aprilie 2010 la 14:37:00 EEST
Cand am vazut Fallen Angel, am crezut ca te referi la L'ame Immortelle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMwe8zZg9j0
cine
brontozaurel
cand
sâmbătă, 24 aprilie 2010 la 17:24:00 EEST
@Camil: ...knowingly makes mistakes ;) I knew about the consequences all along.


@Garm: Nici n-o stiam. Am mai aflat ceva nou cu ocazia asta.

Da-ti si tu cu parerea!

Mai jos se pot scrie tampenii. Nu mai mari ca alea de mai sus...
Insa inainte de orice altceva, vezi cum se comenteaza: indrumar tehnic si reguli!
HTML acceptat: <b>, <i>, <a href=""> (fara alte atribute)