on the verge of extinction... again

finding myself in the music

Alice Cooper - Die for You (listen - lyrics - album info)
... sometimes I shake my head and laugh to myself... I'm like a broken toy forgotten on the shelf... I could have been someone, I could have been something... a million memories flood my brain, drown my sorrow, kill my pain... but it's just a joke now...


Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry (listen - lyrics - album info)
... others can laugh and play, I'll fight for ever inch I take, I'm desperate to the bone... keep your target in your sight, don't be side-tracked or shunted, let pretenders feel your bite... if you start to slide, never show you're weak... remember what you're fighting for... what you seek... can't feel it no more... tired and overrated... expect no sympathy... no room for the wannabes, the hasbeens... stay hungry with desire... you're alone...


Alice Cooper - Teenage Frankenstein (listen - lyrics - album info)
... I ain't one of the crowd... they just avoid me, they run and they hide... my colours too bright... my eyes set too wide... spend my whole life burning, turning... these ain't my hands and these legs ain't mine... synthetic face... some scars and a brace, my hands are rough and bloody... I walk into the night, women faint at the sight... can't walk in the day, I must walk in the night, stay in the shadows, stay out of the light... shoulders too wide, is my head screwed on tight...


Alice Cooper - Sanctuary (listen - lyrics - album info)
... I got a radical place, got my own private space, it's my sanctuary, it's the Castle of Doom, I'm the king of my room, just a Quasimodo, let the world blow away, this is where I will stay... go a-way... sanctuary... put on a shirt, put on a tie... buy a car... I'll probably have a heart attack before I'm... if I work real hard and die real fast...

2 pareri

cine
koma
cand
duminică, 28 decembrie 2008 la 11:39:00 EET
bine te-am gasit!

am zabovit un pic pe tanarul tau blog, desi sunt din ce in ce mai apatic si reticient in perspectiva unei revolutii spirituale[cu atat mai putin prin blogging :)]. dar cei ca tine imi dau sperante. inca se poate.

imi amintesc de momentul in care eu am luat legatura cu Alice Cooper, era prin 90`, cand a aparut albumul Poison. La vremea aceea totul parea nou, dar Alice asta te facea sa vibrezi pur si simplu.

iti urez sanatate grabnica si un an fericit intre dulciuri!
cine
brontozaurel
cand
duminică, 28 decembrie 2008 la 17:26:00 EET
bine ai sosit pe blog! si multumesc frumos pentru aprecieri si pentru ca ti-ai facut timp sa citesti! :)

Albumul pe care se gaseste Poison se numeste de fapt Trash si intr-adevar este foarte placut de ascultat de la inceput pana la sfarsit - nu cred ca pot sa gasesc o piesa slaba pe tot albumul. Videoclipurile care au fost realizate pentru melodiile de pe album mi se par de asemenea foarte reusite.

un an nou cat mai bun!

Da-ti si tu cu parerea!

Mai jos se pot scrie tampenii. Nu mai mari ca alea de mai sus...
Insa inainte de orice altceva, vezi cum se comenteaza: indrumar tehnic si reguli!
HTML acceptat: <b>, <i>, <a href=""> (fara alte atribute)