on the verge of extinction... again

Failing to Meet Deadlines (thoughts + the music in the background)

(Alice Cooper – Ballad of Dwight Fry)

Alright, so maybe I haven’t tried hard enough. And now I’ve run out of time. This is one deadline that’s now even mathematically impossible to meet. So now what? I usually just give up, but this one time giving up is an option I don’t have.

(Def Leppard – White Lightning)

“Life is a long lesson in humility” - humiliation in my case (funny I first heard this saying from… a football coach). So now what? I guess it’s back to work. No, I don’t believe in miracles, I don’t believe I’m going to make it. But I still hope… because I want it so badly.

(Guns n’ Roses – Dead Horse)

But if I want it so bad, why am I not trying harder? Argh! Until Monday evening… three more days… maybe… no, you know it’s impossible. But still it’s back to work. I’ve wasted enough time tonight.

(Children of Bodom – In Your Face)

2 pareri

cine
krossfire
cand
sâmbătă, 5 iulie 2008 la 08:25:00 EEST
Eu am un deadline care se poate lasa cu o restanta la practica, so it kinda sucks...
cine
brontozaurel
cand
marți, 15 iulie 2008 la 01:44:00 EEST
trist... in cazul meu nu s-a intamplat nimic, a fost bine asa cum a fost... am ramas doar cu un gust amar stiind ca puteam sa fi facut mult mai mult :|

Da-ti si tu cu parerea!

Mai jos se pot scrie tampenii. Nu mai mari ca alea de mai sus...
Insa inainte de orice altceva, vezi cum se comenteaza: indrumar tehnic si reguli!
HTML acceptat: <b>, <i>, <a href=""> (fara alte atribute)