on the verge of extinction... again

drops of sadness: and whatever becomes, it becomes

I have short hair now. A day before the AC/DC concert and I cut my hair. And I got myself Blinky Bill pajamas. Wearing them right now.

And I realized something tonight. I've made... Hell, so many mistakes. And there's one thing I can never forgive. One thing that makes me hate people passionately. I cannot stand having anyone trying to prevent me from making yet another mistake. I know what I'm doing is wrong, but I feel it's too late to stop. And whoever tries to save me from myself becomes the enemy.

I know that even this has limitations. In spite of my "die, just die!" thoughts, I never intended to kill anyone. Yet, seven years ago I almost did. The guilt died out. And the hate re-appeared, amplified by those "don't upset him again, you know he has heart problems..."

I have a bad feeling about this. Last time I felt the way I do tonight, somebody almost died. I don't want to die... but it won't be me. I'll be sick, I'll be ridiculous, I'll have to leave early, but I'll survive.

Yes, I am going. I know I'm going to feel sick. If somebody/ something shakes me, I feel like throwing up. The music will be loud enough to make me throw up. What I don't know is how soon, how intensely... And how ridiculous will that make me look. I could say it's ironic their music will literally make me throw up... but I know it's not the music... it's my own stupidity, my being unable to control myself. Sixty pills...

I close my eyes and I visualize toy penguins. And a hand on a white wall. White cold wall...

Something's going to go horribly wrong and it's all my fault. But I'll just let it happen...

2 pareri

cine
Florin
cand
duminică, 16 mai 2010 la 13:09:00 EEST
Cu totii avem greselile noastre, mai mari sau mai mici. Cred ca in mare masura suntem ceea ce gandim, iar io tin minte ca gandesti frumos, ai ajutat oameni, si io ma numar printre ei, trebuie sa tii cont si de partea asta.
cine
DeMaio
cand
duminică, 16 mai 2010 la 14:40:00 EEST
Ana...

Da-ti si tu cu parerea!

Mai jos se pot scrie tampenii. Nu mai mari ca alea de mai sus...
Insa inainte de orice altceva, vezi cum se comenteaza: indrumar tehnic si reguli!
HTML acceptat: <b>, <i>, <a href=""> (fara alte atribute)