Adresa blogului este brontozaurel.blogspot.com/ncr !!!
Postare mai nouă ► ◄ Postare mai veche

whatever...

I was invited to submit a proposal for a talk at an international CSS conference in Berlin (CSSconf.eu). So I did. No idea whether it's actually going to get picked. Probably not.

No idea why I even wrote this...

Edit: First speakers were announced and I'm not among them. And I don't fit the same profile - very well known, with a more generic talk. I don't have over ten thousand followers on twitter and my talk would be highly technical.

Edit #2: Turns out they did. They picked me. I'll be in Berlin mid-September. They'll make it official as soon as I confirm.

3 pareri la whatever...

  • cine: Garm delete comment icon
    cand:
    Will you hold a speech :)?
  • cine: brontozaurel delete comment icon
    cand:
    It's not a speech, it's a tech talk. If they pick me.
  • cine: Lucian delete comment icon
    cand:
    Congrats (for edit#2).
    By the way, I'm also from Brasov , but now I live in Bucharest and I work with CSS.

Da, ma intereseaza si parerea ta!

Mai jos se pot scrie tampenii. Nu mai mari ca alea de mai sus...
Insa inainte de orice altceva, vezi cum se comenteaza: indrumar tehnic si reguli!
HTML acceptat: <b>, <i>, <a href=""> (fara alte atribute)
Abonare comentarii