on the verge of extinction... again

fara titlu

I got up with a feeling of an emptiness inside
To the noise of the sidewalk and the silence of my mind.
Well, I walked out this morning, down a street with no name
To a club called "The Loser", like a dog that's gone lame.

I stepped out on the guard rail, saw the crowds slowly part
Heard a voice shouting "Don't jump, please for God's sake let me move my car!"
Felt a hand on my shoulder, heard a voice cry "Just in time!"
Felt the quick push, felt the air rush, felt the sidewalk, fell in line...

Poate sunt eu defecta, dar chiar mi se par niste versuri amuzante...

Cautand printre amintiri de acum un an. Si am gasit-o pe asta.

Life's a long lesson in humility (The Little Minister, James Matthew Barrie)

Da-ti si tu cu parerea!

Mai jos se pot scrie tampenii. Nu mai mari ca alea de mai sus...
Insa inainte de orice altceva, vezi cum se comenteaza: indrumar tehnic si reguli!
HTML acceptat: <b>, <i>, <a href=""> (fara alte atribute)