on the verge of extinction... again

It's OVER!

Now I cannot remember how many times I have said that. But now the wretched week is over. I have no excuse to sink even further into that swamp of despair. I promise myself this will not happen again (haven't I promised myself that before? and maybe far too many times to trust myself anymore). This was absolutely the last time... the LAST time. It's over. Change of mind, change of direction. "Remember what you fight for, remember what you seek."

4 pareri

cine
Andrei Monciu
cand
joi, 31 iulie 2008 la 13:02:00 EEST
was it really that bad?
cine
brontozaurel
cand
joi, 31 iulie 2008 la 23:35:00 EEST
Maybe... maybe not. I know that I have a low tolerance threshold, so it doesn't take much to disturb me... and then when I am disturbed my tolerance threshold sinks even further. And in such moments I'm certainly not in the mood to make the effort of stepping outside my mind to try to see the world from an outside perspective.
cine
Andrei Monciu
cand
vineri, 1 august 2008 la 10:01:00 EEST
tell me about it :|, te inteleg perfect sincer, been there, done that :)
cine
brontozaurel
cand
vineri, 1 august 2008 la 12:35:00 EEST
thanks!

Da-ti si tu cu parerea!

Mai jos se pot scrie tampenii. Nu mai mari ca alea de mai sus...
Insa inainte de orice altceva, vezi cum se comenteaza: indrumar tehnic si reguli!
HTML acceptat: <b>, <i>, <a href=""> (fara alte atribute)